Crawford Hall

Submitted by Yin on Tue, 11/13/2012 - 17:02
Date(s): 
1966-1969
Neighborhood: 
East – Oakland

Location

Oakland, UPitt, between Tennyson and Ruskin at Bigelow Blvd.
United States
40° 26' 49.1388" N, 79° 57' 15.2964" W

 
 
 
 
 
Crawford Hall is home to the Department of Neuroscience at the University of Pittsburgh. It is last of the three buildings to be constructed. Crawford Hall's construction was begun in 1966 and the $3.8 million ($27.2 million today) building was completed and dedicated in 1969.[9] It was originally the home of the Department of Chemistry, the Department of Psychology, and the Department of Biophysics and Microbiology (now part of the Department of Biological Sciences). Crawford Hall is named afterStanton C. Crawford, former Dean and 13th Chancellor of the University of Pittsburgh, whose scientific specialty was Biology.
REF: Wikipedia

Crawford Hall
Crawford Hall

Location

Javascript is required to view this map.